This callback is called when a player leaves the race checkpoint.
|playerid||The ID of the player that left the race checkpoint.|
It is always called first in filterscripts.
printf("Player %d left a race checkpoint!", playerid);
This callback can also be called by NPC.
- SetPlayerCheckpoint: Create a checkpoint for a player.
- DisablePlayerCheckpoint: Disable the player's current checkpoint.
- IsPlayerInCheckpoint: Check if a player is in a checkpoint.
- SetPlayerRaceCheckpoint: Create a race checkpoint for a player.
- DisablePlayerRaceCheckpoint: Disable the player's current race checkpoint.
- IsPlayerInRaceCheckpoint: Check if a player is in a race checkpoint.