This callback was added in SA-MP 0.3.7 and will not work in earlier versions!
This callback is called when a player gives damage to an actor.
|playerid||The ID of the player that gave damage.|
|damaged_actorid||The ID of the actor that received damage.|
|amount||The amount of health/armour damaged_actorid has lost.|
|weaponid||The reason that caused the damage.|
|bodypart||The body part that was hit|
1 - Callback will not be called in other filterscripts.
0 - Allows this callback to be called in other filterscripts.
It is always called first in filterscripts so returning 1 there blocks other filterscripts from seeing it.
This function does not get called if the actor is set invulnerable (WHICH IS BY DEFAULT). See SetActorInvulnerable.
- CreateActor: Create an actor (static NPC).
- SetActorInvulnerable: Set actor invulnerable.
- SetActorHealth: Set the health of an actor.
- GetActorHealth: Gets the health of an actor.
- IsActorInvulnerable: Check if actor is invulnerable.
- IsValidActor: Check if actor id is valid.
- OnActorStreamOut: Called when an actor is streamed out by a player.
- OnPlayerStreamIn: Called when a player streams in for another player.