This callback is called when a player enters the checkpoint set for that player.
|playerid||The player who entered the checkpoint.|
It is always called first in filterscripts.
//In this example, a checkpoint is created for the player when spawning,
//which creates a vehicle and disables the checkpoint.
SetPlayerCheckpoint(playerid, 1982.6150, -220.6680, -0.2432, 3.0);
CreateVehicle(520, 1982.6150, -221.0145, -0.2432, 82.2873, -1, -1, 60000);
This callback can also be called by NPC.
- SetPlayerCheckpoint: Create a checkpoint for a player.
- DisablePlayerCheckpoint: Disable the player's current checkpoint.
- IsPlayerInCheckpoint: Check if a player is in a checkpoint.
- SetPlayerRaceCheckpoint: Create a race checkpoint for a player.
- DisablePlayerRaceCheckpoint: Disable the player's current race checkpoint.
- IsPlayerInRaceCheckpoint: Check if a player is in a race checkpoint.