This function starts with lowercase letter.
Search for a sub string in a string.
|const string||The string you want to search in (haystack).|
|const sub||The string you want to search for (needle).|
|ignorecase (optional)||When set to true, the case doesn't matter - HeLLo is the same as Hello. When false, they're not the same.|
|Position (optional)||The offset to start searching from.|
The number of characters before the sub string (the sub string's start position) or -1 if it's not found.
if (strfind("Are you in here?", "you", true) != -1) //returns 4, because the start of 'you' (y) is at index 4 in the string
SendClientMessageToAll(0xFFFFFFFF, "I found you!");
- strcmp: Compare two strings to check if they are the same.
- strtok: Get the next 'token' (word/parameter) in a string.
- strdel: Delete part of a string.
- strins: Insert text into a string.
- strlen: Get the length of a string.
- strmid: Extract part of a string into another string.
- strpack: Pack a string into a destination string.
- strval: Convert a string into an integer.
- strcat: Concatenate two strings into a destination reference.