This function starts with lowercase letter.
Write text into a file.
|handle||The handle of the file to write to (returned by fopen).|
|string||The string of text to write in to the file.|
The length of the written string as an integer.
This functions writes to the file in UTF-8, which does not support some localized language symbols.
Using an invalid handle will crash your server! Get a valid handle by using fopen or ftemp.
- fopen: Open a file.
- fclose: Close a file.
- ftemp: Create a temporary file stream.
- fremove: Remove a file.
- fwrite: Write to a file.
- fread: Read a file.
- fputchar: Put a character in a file.
- fgetchar: Get a character from a file.
- fblockwrite: Write blocks of data into a file.
- fblockread: Read blocks of data from a file.
- fseek: Jump to a specific character in a file.
- flength: Get the file length.
- fexist: Check, if a file exists.
- fmatch: Check, if patterns with a file name matches.