This function starts with lowercase letter.
Creates a file in the "tmp", "temp" or root directory with random name for reading and writing. The file is deleted after fclose() is used on the file.
This function can crash the server when the right directory isn't created.
- fopen: Open a file.
- fclose: Close a file.
- ftemp: Create a temporary file stream.
- fremove: Remove a file.
- fwrite: Write to a file.
- fread: Read a file.
- fputchar: Put a character in a file.
- fgetchar: Get a character from a file.
- fblockwrite: Write blocks of data into a file.
- fblockread: Read blocks of data from a file.
- fseek: Jump to a specific character in a file.
- flength: Get the file length.
- fexist: Check, if a file exists.
- fmatch: Check, if patterns with a file name matches.