This function starts with lowercase letter.
Open a file (to read from or write to).
|name||The path to the file to open (if just a filename is specified, it will open the file with the name specified in the 'scriptfiles' folder).|
|mode||The mode to open the file with (default: io_readwrite).|
Returns the file handle. This handle is used for reading and writing. 0 if failed to open file.
If you use io_read and the file doesn't exist, it will return a NULL reference. Using invalid references on file functions will crash your server!
- fopen: Open a file.
- fclose: Close a file.
- ftemp: Create a temporary file stream.
- fremove: Remove a file.
- fwrite: Write to a file.
- fread: Read a file.
- fputchar: Put a character in a file.
- fgetchar: Get a character from a file.
- fblockwrite: Write blocks of data into a file.
- fblockread: Read blocks of data from a file.
- fseek: Jump to a specific character in a file.
- flength: Get the file length.
- fexist: Check, if a file exists.
- fmatch: Check, if patterns with a file name matches.