This function starts with lowercase letter.
Reads a single character from a file.
|handle||The file handle to use; returned by fopen.|
|value||This parameter has no use, just keep it "0".|
|utf8||If true, read a character as UTF-8, otherwise as extended ASCII.|
If succeed, it returns the extended ASCII or UTF-8 value of the character at the current position in the file, otherwise EOF (end of file).
Using an invalid handle will crash your server! Get a valid handle by using fopen or ftemp.
- fopen: Open a file.
- fclose: Close a file.
- ftemp: Create a temporary file stream.
- fremove: Remove a file.
- fwrite: Write to a file.
- fread: Read a file.
- fputchar: Put a character in a file.
- fgetchar: Get a character from a file.
- fblockwrite: Write blocks of data into a file.
- fblockread: Read blocks of data from a file.
- fseek: Jump to a specific character in a file.
- flength: Get the file length.
- fexist: Check, if a file exists.
- fmatch: Check, if patterns with a file name matches.