This function starts with lowercase letter.
Closes a file. Files should always be closed when the script no longer needs them (after reading/writing).
|File:handle||The file handle to close. Returned by fopen.|
1: The function executed successfully.
0: The function failed to execute. The file could not be closed. It may already be closed.
Using an invalid handle will crash your server! Get a valid handle by using fopen or ftemp.
- fopen: Open a file.
- ftemp: Create a temporary file stream.
- fremove: Remove a file.
- fwrite: Write to a file.
- fread: Read a file.
- fputchar: Put a character in a file.
- fgetchar: Get a character from a file.
- fblockwrite: Write blocks of data into a file.
- fblockread: Read blocks of data from a file.
- fseek: Jump to a specific character in a file.
- flength: Get the file length.
- fexist: Check, if a file exists.
- fmatch: Check, if patterns with a file name matches.