Creates a race checkpoint. When the player enters it, the OnPlayerEnterRaceCheckpoint callback is called.
|playerid||The ID of the player to set the checkpoint for|
|type||Type of checkpoint.0-Normal, 1-Finish, 2-Nothing(Only the checkpoint without anything on it), 3-Air normal, 4-Air finish, 5-Air (rotates and stops), 6-Air (increases, decreases and disappears), 7-Air (swings down and up), 8-Air (swings up and down)|
|Float:nextx||X-Coordinate of the next point, for the arrow facing direction|
|Float:nexty||Y-Coordinate of the next point, for the arrow facing direction|
|Float:nextz||Z-Coordinate of the next point, for the arrow facing direction|
|Float:size||Size (diameter) of the checkpoint|
1: The function executed successfully.
0: The function failed to execute. This means the player specified does not exist.
Race checkpoints are asynchronous, meaning only one can be shown at a time. To 'stream' race checkpoints (only show them when players are close enough), use a race checkpoint streamer.
- SetPlayerCheckpoint: Create a checkpoint for a player.
- DisablePlayerCheckpoint: Disable the player's current checkpoint.
- IsPlayerInCheckpoint: Check if a player is in a checkpoint.
- DisablePlayerRaceCheckpoint: Disable the player's current race checkpoint.
- IsPlayerInRaceCheckpoint: Check if a player is in a race checkpoint.
- OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint: Called when a player enters a checkpoint.
- OnPlayerLeaveCheckpoint: Called when a player leaves a checkpoint.
- OnPlayerEnterRaceCheckpoint: Called when a player enters a race checkpoint.
- OnPlayerLeaveRaceCheckpoint: Called when a player leaves a race checkpoint.