Sets a checkpoint (red cylinder) for a player. Also shows a red blip on the radar. When players enter a checkpoint, OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint is called and actions can be performed.
|playerid||The ID of the player for whom to set a checkpoint.|
|Float:x||The X coordinate to set the checkpoint at.|
|Float:y||The Y coordinate to set the checkpoint at.|
|Float:z||The Z coordinate to set the checkpoint at.|
|Float:size||The size of the checkpoint.|
1: The function executed successfully.
0: The function failed to execute. This means the player specified does not exist.
Checkpoints are asynchronous, meaning only one can be shown at a time. To 'stream' checkpoints (only show them when players are close enough), use a checkpoint streamer.
- DisablePlayerCheckpoint: Disable the player's current checkpoint.
- IsPlayerInCheckpoint: Check if a player is in a checkpoint.
- SetPlayerRaceCheckpoint: Create a race checkpoint for a player.
- DisablePlayerRaceCheckpoint: Disable the player's current race checkpoint.
- IsPlayerInRaceCheckpoint: Check if a player is in a race checkpoint.
- OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint: Called when a player enters a checkpoint.
- OnPlayerLeaveCheckpoint: Called when a player leaves a checkpoint.
- OnPlayerEnterRaceCheckpoint: Called when a player enters a race checkpoint.
- OnPlayerLeaveRaceCheckpoint: Called when a player leaves a race checkpoint.