Saves a string into a player variable.
|playerid||The ID of the player whose player variable will be set.|
|varname||The name of the player variable.|
|string_value||The string you want to save in the player variable.|
This function does not return any specific values.
gettime(h,m,s); // get the time
format(str,50,"Connected: %d:%d:%d",h,m,s); // create the string with the connect time
SetPVarString(playerid,"timeconnected",str); // save the string into a player variable
Variables aren't reset until after OnPlayerDisconnect is called, so the values are still accessible in OnPlayerDisconnect.
- SetPVarInt: Set an integer for a player variable.
- GetPVarInt: Get the previously set integer from a player variable.
- GetPVarString: Get the previously set string from a player variable.
- SetPVarFloat: Set a float for a player variable.
- GetPVarFloat: Get the previously set float from a player variable.
- DeletePVar: Delete a player variable.