Set a float player variable's value.
|playerid||The ID of the player whose player variable will be set.|
|varname||The name of the player variable.|
|float_value||The float you want to save in the player variable.|
1: The function was executed successfully.
0: The function failed to execute. Either the player specified is not connected, or the variable name is null or over 40 characters.
Variables aren't reset until after OnPlayerDisconnect is called, so the values are still accessible in OnPlayerDisconnect.
- SetPVarInt: Set an integer for a player variable.
- GetPVarInt: Get the previously set integer from a player variable.
- SetPVarString: Set a string for a player variable.
- GetPVarString: Get the previously set string from a player variable.
- GetPVarFloat: Get the previously set float from a player variable.
- DeletePVar: Delete a player variable.