This function was added in SA-MP 0.3e and will not work in earlier versions!
Display the cursor and allow the player to select an object. OnPlayerSelectObject is called when the player selects an object.
|playerid||The ID of the player that should be able to select the object|
This function does not return any specific values.
- CreateObject: Create an object.
- DestroyObject: Destroy an object.
- MoveObject: Move an object.
- EditObject: Edit an object.
- EditPlayerObject: Edit an object.
- EditAttachedObject: Edit an attached object.
- CancelEdit: Cancel the edition of an object.
- OnPlayerSelectObject: Called when a player selected an object.