This feature (player-textdraws) was added in SA-MP 0.3e and will not work in earlier versions!
Show a player-textdraw to the player it was created for
|playerid||The ID of the player to show the textdraw for|
|text||The ID of the textdraw to show|
This function does not return any specific values.
The player-textdraw is only valid for the player it is created for. This means that you can't show a player-textdraw created for a particular player to another player.
- PlayerTextDrawHide: Hide a player-textdraw.
- CreatePlayerTextDraw: Create a player-textdraw.
- PlayerTextDrawDestroy: Destroy a player-textdraw.
- PlayerTextDrawColor: Set the color of the text in a player-textdraw.
- PlayerTextDrawBoxColor: Set the color of a player-textdraw's box.
- PlayerTextDrawBackgroundColor: Set the background color of a player-textdraw.
- PlayerTextDrawAlignment: Set the alignment of a player-textdraw.
- PlayerTextDrawFont: Set the font of a player-textdraw.
- PlayerTextDrawLetterSize: Set the letter size of the text in a player-textdraw.
- PlayerTextDrawTextSize: Set the size of a player-textdraw box (or clickable area for PlayerTextDrawSetSelectable).
- PlayerTextDrawSetOutline: Toggle the outline on a player-textdraw.
- PlayerTextDrawSetShadow: Set the shadow on a player-textdraw.
- PlayerTextDrawSetProportional: Scale the text spacing in a player-textdraw to a proportional ratio.
- PlayerTextDrawUseBox: Toggle the box on a player-textdraw.
- PlayerTextDrawSetString: Set the text of a player-textdraw.