This function was added in SA-MP 0.3z and will not work in earlier versions!
Gets the packet loss percentage of a player. Packet loss means data the player is sending to the server is being lost (or vice-versa).
|playerid||The ID of the player to get the data from.|
The percentage packet loss as a float. 0 if player not connected.
Be advised that this function will report the packets lost by the server. The packet loss number reported by the client will be different, not because either is incorrect, but because both the server and the client are only aware of the loss packages sent by them.
Anything greater than 0.0% should already be a cause of concern. Anything greater than 1.0% is outright bad.
- GetPlayerNetworkStats: Gets a player networkstats and saves it into a string.
- GetNetworkStats: Gets the servers networkstats and saves it into a string.
- NetStats_GetConnectedTime: Get the time that a player has been connected for.
- NetStats_MessagesReceived: Get the number of network messages the server has received from the player.
- NetStats_BytesReceived: Get the amount of information (in bytes) that the server has received from the player.
- NetStats_MessagesSent: Get the number of network messages the server has sent to the player.
- NetStats_BytesSent: Get the amount of information (in bytes) that the server has sent to the player.
- NetStats_MessagesRecvPerSecond: Get the number of network messages the server has received from the player in the last second.
- NetStats_ConnectionStatus: Get a player's connection status.
- NetStats_GetIpPort: Get a player's IP and port.