This function was added in SA-MP 0.3z and will not work in earlier versions!
Get a player's IP and port.
|playerid||The ID of the player to get the IP and port of.|
|ip_port||A string array to store the IP and port in, passed by reference.|
|ip_port_len||The maximum length of the IP/port. 22 is recommended.|
The player's IP and port is stored in the specified array.
if (!strcmp(cmdtext, "/ipandport"))
NetStats_GetIpPort(playerid, dest, sizeof(dest));
format(szString, sizeof(szString), "Your current IP and port: %s.", dest);
SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, szString);
- GetPlayerIp: Get a player's IP.
- GetPlayerNetworkStats: Gets a player networkstats and saves it into a string.
- GetNetworkStats: Gets the servers networkstats and saves it into a string.
- NetStats_GetConnectedTime: Get the time that a player has been connected for.
- NetStats_MessagesReceived: Get the number of network messages the server has received from the player.
- NetStats_BytesReceived: Get the amount of information (in bytes) that the server has received from the player.
- NetStats_MessagesSent: Get the number of network messages the server has sent to the player.
- NetStats_BytesSent: Get the amount of information (in bytes) that the server has sent to the player.
- NetStats_MessagesRecvPerSecond: Get the number of network messages the server has received from the player in the last second.
- NetStats_PacketLossPercent: Get a player's packet loss percent.
- NetStats_ConnectionStatus: Get a player's connection status.