This function was added in SA-MP 0.3z and will not work in earlier versions!
Gets the player's current connection status.
|playerid||The ID of the player to get the connection status of.|
The player's connection status, as an integer value.
if (!strcmp(cmdtext, "/connectionstatus"))
format(szString, sizeof(szString), "Your current connection status: %i.", NetStats_ConnectionStatus(playerid));
SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, szString);
- GetPlayerNetworkStats: Gets a player networkstats and saves it into a string.
- GetNetworkStats: Gets the servers networkstats and saves it into a string.
- NetStats_GetConnectedTime: Get the time that a player has been connected for.
- NetStats_MessagesReceived: Get the number of network messages the server has received from the player.
- NetStats_BytesReceived: Get the amount of information (in bytes) that the server has received from the player.
- NetStats_MessagesSent: Get the number of network messages the server has sent to the player.
- NetStats_BytesSent: Get the amount of information (in bytes) that the server has sent to the player.
- NetStats_MessagesRecvPerSecond: Get the number of network messages the server has received from the player in the last second.
- NetStats_PacketLossPercent: Get a player's packet loss percent.
- NetStats_GetIpPort: Get a player's IP and port.
- IsPlayerConnected: Check if a player is connected to the server.
- OnPlayerConnect: Called when a player connects to the server.
- OnPlayerDisconnect: Called when a player leaves the server.