This function was added in SA-MP 0.3a and will not work in earlier versions!
Checks if a vehicle is streamed in for a player. Only nearby vehicles are streamed in (visible) for a player.
|vehicleid||The ID of the vehicle to check.|
|forplayerid||The ID of the player to check.|
0: Vehicle is not streamed in for the player, or the function failed to execute (player and/or vehicle do not exist).
1: Vehicle is streamed in for the player.
- IsPlayerStreamedIn: Checks if a player is streamed in for another player.
- OnVehicleStreamIn: Called when a vehicle streams in for a player.
- OnVehicleStreamOut: Called when a vehicle streams out for a player.
- OnPlayerStreamIn: Called when a player streams in for another player.
- OnPlayerStreamOut: Called when a player streams out for another player.