This function was added in SA-MP 0.3a and will not work in earlier versions!
Checks if a player is streamed in another player's client.
|playerid||The ID of the player to check is streamed in.|
|forplayerid||The ID of the player to check if playerid is streamed in for.|
1: The player is streamed in.
0: The player is not streamed in.
Players stream out if they are more than 150 meters away (see server.cfg - stream_distance)
Players aren't streamed in on their own client, so if playerid is the same as forplayerid it will return false!
- IsActorStreamedIn: Checks if an actor is streamed in for a player.
- IsVehicleStreamedIn: Checks if a vehicle is streamed in for a player.
- OnPlayerStreamIn: Called when a player streams in for another player.
- OnPlayerStreamOut: Called when a player streams out for another player.
- OnVehicleStreamIn: Called when a vehicle streams in for a player.
- OnVehicleStreamOut: Called when a vehicle streams out for a player.