Check if the player is currently inside a checkpoint, this could be used for properties or teleport points for example.
|playerid||The player you want to know the status of.|
false if player isn't in his checkpoint else true
- SetPlayerCheckpoint: Create a checkpoint for a player.
- DisablePlayerCheckpoint: Disable the player's current checkpoint.
- SetPlayerRaceCheckpoint: Create a race checkpoint for a player.
- DisablePlayerRaceCheckpoint: Disable the player's current race checkpoint.
- IsPlayerInRaceCheckpoint: Check if a player is in a race checkpoint.
- OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint: Called when a player enters a checkpoint.
- OnPlayerLeaveCheckpoint: Called when a player leaves a checkpoint.
- OnPlayerEnterRaceCheckpoint: Called when a player enters a race checkpoint.
- OnPlayerLeaveRaceCheckpoint: Called when a player leaves a race checkpoint.