Gets a player variable as a string.
|playerid||The ID of the player whose player variable to get.|
|varname||The name of the player variable, set by SetPVarString.|
|&string_return||The array in which to store the string value in, passed by reference.|
|len||The maximum length of the returned string.|
The length of the string.
If length of string is zero (value not set), string_return text will not be updated or set to anything and will remain with old data, neccesying that you clear the variable to blank value if GetPVarString returns 0 if that behavior is undesired
- SetPVarString: Set a string for a player variable.
- SetPVarInt: Set an integer for a player variable.
- GetPVarInt: Get the previously set integer from a player variable.
- SetPVarFloat: Set a float for a player variable.
- GetPVarFloat: Get the previously set float from a player variable.
- DeletePVar: Delete a player variable.