Gets an integer player variable's value.
|playerid||The ID of the player whose player variable to get.|
|varname||The name of the player variable (case-insensitive). Assigned in SetPVarInt.|
The integer value of the specified player variable. It will still return 0 if the variable is not set, or the player does not exist.
Variables aren't reset until after OnPlayerDisconnect is called, so the values are still accessible in OnPlayerDisconnect.
- SetPVarInt: Set an integer for a player variable.
- SetPVarString: Set a string for a player variable.
- GetPVarString: Get the previously set string from a player variable.
- SetPVarFloat: Set a float for a player variable.
- GetPVarFloat: Get the previously set float from a player variable.
- DeletePVar: Delete a player variable.