Gets a player variable as a float.
|playerid||The ID of the player whose player variable you want to get.|
|varname||The name of the player variable.|
The float from the specified player variable
SetPlayerPos(playerid, GetPVarFloat(playerid,"xpos"), GetPVarFloat(playerid,"ypos"), GetPVarFloat(playerid,"zpos"));
Variables aren't reset until after OnPlayerDisconnect is called, so the values are still accessible in OnPlayerDisconnect.
- SetPVarInt: Set an integer for a player variable.
- GetPVarInt: Get the previously set integer from a player variable.
- SetPVarString: Set a string for a player variable.
- GetPVarString: Get the previously set string from a player variable.
- SetPVarFloat: Set a float for a player variable.
- DeletePVar: Delete a player variable.