This function was added in SA-MP 0.3c R4 and will not work in earlier versions!
Gets the server's network stats and stores them in a string.
|retstr||The string to store the network stats in, passed by reference.|
|retstr_size||The length of the string to be stored.|
This function always returns 1.
if (!strcmp(cmdtext, "/netstats"))
GetNetworkStats(stats, sizeof(stats)); // get the servers networkstats
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 0, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Server Network Stats", stats, "Close", "");
Server Ticks: 200
Messages in Send buffer: 0
Messages sent: 142
Bytes sent: 8203
Acks sent: 11
Acks in send buffer: 0
Messages waiting for ack: 0
Messages resent: 0
Bytes resent: 0
Messages received: 54
Bytes received: 2204
Acks received: 0
Duplicate acks received: 0
Inst. KBits per second: 28.8
KBits per second sent: 10.0
KBits per second received: 2.7
- GetPlayerNetworkStats: Gets a player networkstats and saves it into a string.
- NetStats_GetConnectedTime: Get the time that a player has been connected for.
- NetStats_MessagesReceived: Get the number of network messages the server has received from the player.
- NetStats_BytesReceived: Get the amount of information (in bytes) that the server has received from the player.
- NetStats_MessagesSent: Get the number of network messages the server has sent to the player.
- NetStats_BytesSent: Get the amount of information (in bytes) that the server has sent to the player.
- NetStats_MessagesRecvPerSecond: Get the number of network messages the server has received from the player in the last second.
- NetStats_PacketLossPercent: Get a player's packet loss percent.
- NetStats_ConnectionStatus: Get a player's connection status.
- NetStats_GetIpPort: Get a player's IP and port.