This function was added in SA-MP 0.3e and will not work in earlier versions!
Enter edition mode for an attached object.
|playerid||The ID of the player to enter in to edition mode|
|index||The index (slot) of the attached object to edit|
1 on success and 0 on failure.
You can move the camera while editing by pressing and holding the spacebar (or W in vehicle) and moving your mouse.
Players will be able to scale objects up to a very large or negative value size. Limits should be put in place using OnPlayerEditAttachedObject to abort the edit or clip the scale values.
- SetPlayerAttachedObject: Attach an object to a player
- RemovePlayerAttachedObject: Remove an attached object from a player
- IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed: Check whether an object is attached to a player in a specified index
- EditObject: Edit an object.
- EditPlayerObject: Edit an object.
- SelectObject: Select an object.
- CancelEdit: Cancel the edition of an object.
- OnPlayerEditAttachedObject: Called when a player finishes editing an attached object.