Disable any initialized race checkpoints for a specific player, since you can only have one at any given time.
|playerid||The player to disable the current checkpoint for.|
This function does not return any specific values.
- SetPlayerCheckpoint: Create a checkpoint for a player.
- DisablePlayerCheckpoint: Disable the player's current checkpoint.
- IsPlayerInCheckpoint: Check if a player is in a checkpoint.
- SetPlayerRaceCheckpoint: Create a race checkpoint for a player.
- IsPlayerInRaceCheckpoint: Check if a player is in a race checkpoint.
- OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint: Called when a player enters a checkpoint.
- OnPlayerLeaveCheckpoint: Called when a player leaves a checkpoint.
- OnPlayerEnterRaceCheckpoint: Called when a player enters a race checkpoint.
- OnPlayerLeaveRaceCheckpoint: Called when a player leaves a race checkpoint.