Disables (hides/destroys) a player's set checkpoint. Players can only have a single checkpoint set at a time. Checkpoints don't need to be disabled before setting another one.
|playerid||The ID of the player whose checkpoint to disable.|
1: The function executed successfully. Success is also returned if the player doesn't have a checkpoint shown already.
0: The function failed to execute. This means the player is not connected.
- SetPlayerCheckpoint: Create a checkpoint for a player.
- IsPlayerInCheckpoint: Check if a player is in a checkpoint.
- SetPlayerRaceCheckpoint: Create a race checkpoint for a player.
- DisablePlayerRaceCheckpoint: Disable the player's current race checkpoint.
- IsPlayerInRaceCheckpoint: Check if a player is in a race checkpoint.
- OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint: Called when a player enters a checkpoint.
- OnPlayerLeaveCheckpoint: Called when a player leaves a checkpoint.
- OnPlayerLeaveRaceCheckpoint: Called when a player leaves a race checkpoint.
- OnPlayerEnterRaceCheckpoint: Called when a player enters a race checkpoint.