Creates a vehicle in the world. Can be used in place of AddStaticVehicleEx at any time in the script.
|vehicletype||The model for the vehicle.|
|Float:X||The X coordinate for the vehicle.|
|Float:Y||The Y coordinate for the vehicle.|
|Float:Z||The Z coordinate for the vehicle.|
|Float:rotation||The facing angle for the vehicle.|
|color1||The primary color ID.|
|color2||The secondary color ID.|
|respawn_delay||The delay until the car is respawned without a driver in seconds. Using -1 will prevent the vehicle from respawning.|
|addsiren||Added in 0.3.7; will not work in earlier versions. Has a default value 0. Enables the vehicle to have a siren, providing the vehicle has a horn.|
The vehicle ID of the vehicle created (1 to MAX_VEHICLES).
INVALID_VEHICLE_ID (65535) if vehicle was not created (vehicle limit reached or invalid vehicle model ID passed).
0 if vehicle was not created (IDs 538 or 537 passed, which is trains).
Trains can only be added with AddStaticVehicle and AddStaticVehicleEx.
- DestroyVehicle: Destroy a vehicle.
- AddStaticVehicle: Add a static vehicle.
- AddStaticVehicleEx: Add a static vehicle with custom respawn time.
- GetVehicleParamsSirenState: Check whether a vehicle's siren is on or off.
- OnVehicleSpawn: Called when a vehicle respawns.
- OnVehicleSirenStateChange: Called when a vehicle's siren is toggled on/off.