This function was added in SA-MP 0.3a and will not work in earlier versions!
Creates a 3D Text Label only for a specific player
|playerid||The player which should see the newly created 3DText Label.|
|text||The text to display.|
|color||The text color|
|x||X Coordinate (or offset if attached)|
|y||Y Coordinate (or offset if attached)|
|z||Z Coordinate (or offset if attached)|
|DrawDistance||The distance where you are able to see the 3D Text Label|
|attachedplayer||The player you want to attach the 3D Text Label to. (None: INVALID_PLAYER_ID)|
|attachedvehicle||The vehicle you want to attach the 3D Text Label to. (None: INVALID_VEHICLE_ID)|
|testLOS||0/1 Test the line-of-sight so this text can't be seen through walls|
The ID of the newly created Player 3D Text Label, or INVALID_3DTEXT_ID if the Player 3D Text Label limit (MAX_3DTEXT_PLAYER) was reached.
drawdistance seems to be a lot smaller when spectating.
If text is empty, the server/clients next to the text might crash!
- Create3DTextLabel: Create a 3D text label.
- Delete3DTextLabel: Delete a 3D text label.
- Attach3DTextLabelToPlayer: Attach a 3D text label to a player.
- Attach3DTextLabelToVehicle: Attach a 3D text label to a vehicle.
- Update3DTextLabelText: Change the text of a 3D text label.
- DeletePlayer3DTextLabel: Delete a player's 3D text label.
- UpdatePlayer3DTextLabelText: Change the text of a player's 3D text label.