This function was added in SA-MP 0.3.7 and will not work in earlier versions!
Create a static 'actor' in the world. These 'actors' are like NPCs, however they have limited functionality. They do not take up server player slots.
|modelid||The model ID (skin ID) the actor should have.|
|x||The X coordinate to create the actor at.|
|y||The Y coordinate to create the actor at.|
|z||The Z coordinate to create the actor at.|
|Rotation||The facing angle (rotation) for the actor to have.|
The created Actor ID (start at 0).
INVALID_ACTOR_ID (65535) If the actor limit (1000) is reached.
Actors are designed to just stand somewhere, for example cashiers and bartenders. They can perform animations (once or looping) using ApplyActorAnimation.
Actors are completely separate from NPCs. They do NOT use player IDs/slots on the server and CANNOT be handled like NPCs. Actors are limited to 1000 (MAX_ACTORS). Actors can be pushed by vehicles, use a timer to put them back at their positions. As of 0.3.7 R2 actors default to being invulnerable.
- DestroyActor: Destroy an actor.
- SetActorPos: Set the position of an actor.
- GetActorPos: Get the position of an actor.
- SetActorFacingAngle: Set the facing angle of an actor.
- GetActorFacingAngle: Get the facing angle of an actor.
- SetActorVirtualWorld: Set the virtual world of an actor.
- GetActorVirtualWorld: Get the virtual world of an actor.
- ApplyActorAnimation: Apply an animation to an actor.
- ClearActorAnimations: Clear any animations that are applied to an actor.
- GetPlayerCameraTargetActor: Get the ID of the actor (if any) a player is looking at.
- IsActorStreamedIn: Checks if an actor is streamed in for a player.
- SetActorHealth: Set the health of an actor.
- GetActorHealth: Gets the health of an actor.
- SetActorInvulnerable: Set actor invulnerable.
- IsActorInvulnerable: Check if actor is invulnerable.
- IsValidActor: Check if actor id is valid.
- GetActorPoolSize: Gets the highest actorid created on the server.
- GetPlayerTargetActor: Gets id of an actor which is aimed by certain player.
- OnActorStreamIn: Called when an actor is streamed in by a player.
- OnActorStreamOut: Called when an actor is streamed out by a player.
- OnPlayerGiveDamageActor: This callback is called when a player gives damage to an actor.