This function was added in SA-MP 0.3a and will not work in earlier versions!
Creates a 3D Text Label at a specific location in the world
|text||The initial text string.|
|color||The text Color, as an integer or hex in RGBA color format|
|DrawDistance||The distance from where you are able to see the 3D Text Label|
|VirtualWorld||The virtual world in which you are able to see the 3D Text|
|testLOS||0/1 Test the line-of-sight so this text can't be seen through objects|
The ID of the newly created 3D Text Label, or INVALID_3DTEXT_ID if the 3D Text Label limit (MAX_3DTEXT_GLOBAL) was reached.
drawdistance seems to be a lot smaller when spectating.
Use color embedding for multiple colors in the text.
If text is empty, the server/clients next to the text might crash! If the virtualworld is set as -1 the text will not appear.
- Delete3DTextLabel: Delete a 3D text label.
- Attach3DTextLabelToPlayer: Attach a 3D text label to a player.
- Attach3DTextLabelToVehicle: Attach a 3D text label to a vehicle.
- Update3DTextLabelText: Change the text of a 3D text label.
- CreatePlayer3DTextLabel: Create A 3D text label for one player.
- DeletePlayer3DTextLabel: Delete a player's 3D text label.
- UpdatePlayer3DTextLabelText: Change the text of a player's 3D text label.