This function was added in SA-MP 0.3a and will not work in earlier versions!
Attaches a 3D Text Label to a specific vehicle.
|Text3D:id||The 3D Text Label you want to attach.|
|vehicleid||The vehicle you want to attach the 3D Text Label to.|
|OffsetX||The Offset-X coordinate of the player vehicle (the vehicle is 0.0,0.0,0.0)..|
|OffsetY||The Offset-Y coordinate of the player vehicle (the vehicle is 0.0,0.0,0.0)..|
|OffsetZ||The Offset-Z coordinate of the player vehicle (the vehicle is 0.0,0.0,0.0)..|
This function does not return any specific values.
Text3D:gVehicle3dText[MAX_VEHICLES], // Creating the TextLabel for later use
public OnGameModeInit ( )
gVehicleId = CreateVehicle(510, 0.0. 0.0, 15.0, 5, 0, 120); // Creating the Vehicle.
gVehicle3dText[gVehicleId] = Create3DTextLabel("Example Text", 0xFF0000AA, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 50.0, 0, 1);
Attach3DTextLabelToVehicle(gVehicle3dText[gVehicleId], vehicle_id, 0.0, 0.0, 2.0); // Attaching Text Label To Vehicle.
public OnGameModeExit ( )
- Create3DTextLabel: Create a 3D text label.
- Delete3DTextLabel: Delete a 3D text label.
- Attach3DTextLabelToPlayer: Attach a 3D text label to a player.
- Update3DTextLabelText: Change the text of a 3D text label.
- CreatePlayer3DTextLabel: Create A 3D text label for one player.
- DeletePlayer3DTextLabel: Delete a player's 3D text label.
- UpdatePlayer3DTextLabelText: Change the text of a player's 3D text label.