Adds a 'component' (often referred to as a 'mod' (modification)) to a vehicle. Valid components can be found here.
|vehicleid||The ID of the vehicle to add the component to. Not to be confused with modelid.|
| |componentid | The ID of the component to add to the vehicle.|
0 - The component was not added because the vehicle does not exist.
1 - The component was successfully added to the vehicle.
Using an invalid component ID crashes the player's game. There are no internal checks for this.
- RemoveVehicleComponent: Remove a component from a vehicle.
- GetVehicleComponentInSlot: Check what components a vehicle has.
- GetVehicleComponentType: Check the type of component via the ID.
- OnVehicleMod: Called when a vehicle is modded.
- OnEnterExitModShop: Called when a vehicle enters or exits a mod shop.